SSI & Medicaid Presentation
April 25, 2017 6:30-8PM
• What happens to SSI and Medicaid when the parent of an individual with I/DD retires, or if they become disabled, or pass away?
• What are the exceptions to DDD's requirement on having Medicaid?
• What are ABLE Accounts, and how can these accounts be helpful?
• What are PPP services and what is the process to access those services?
• What can families do if they are unable to locate a physician, dentist, or behavioral health provider within their son/daughter's Medicaid HMO network?
• What is a D-SNP and is it helpful for your son/daughter who has both Medicare and Medicaid?
The Arc Middlesex County
219 Black Horse Lane
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Our programs are designed to further our mission and provide much needed services for our constituents.
Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our community. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved.